Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Psycho Nurse- The Final Days












This is Final incarnation of the band.

There is not a lot of press or photos on this Phase.
These are NOT my favorite Psycho Nurse Memories.

Not to take anything away from the people in the group, but they were very far removed from the original concept, they were much to young to undertand what Psycho Nurse was all about.

The band looked and sounded great. But for me, It did not have the same feel, when I was working with the original people and we were creating the material and the show.

I guess the point is. The Original group just clicked. Debbie, Julia, Candy, Brian, Dave C, Mike Draper, Tony O, Barb Mark Montella, even, Fred and Robbie mixed together and we were creative and worked together as artists. The show was alwasy growing, cuz we were alwasy Growing and Creating.

During this Last Phase, Psycho Nurse became a Cover band of itself.

This proved to me, one thing.

The material and the show were very strong. It worked regardelss of who was in it. We created somthing that could be reproduced over and over again with the same impact.


But, for me it was not about that! It was about the Creation and the Moving foward.

I alwasy said,For me "When it was no longer fun. It did not need to exist in my life"

In Jan 1992, After several New Years type shows at local venues, I came to the conclusion. It was not right for me anymore. Dispite the shows that were booked. I was finished now.

I left my cigeretts on the desk of my office in Wilkes Barre.
I walked out. and never went back.
Yet , Things continued. Psycho Nurse has a life of its own, You just can't stop it.

Their were even performance under "Psycho and The Nurses featuring former members of Psycho Nurse,with Apperances by Julia and Tony O
(with out Roxanne)
I Never saw those shows. I now would love to see those tapes also.

I am not sure how long that went on for.
I can reflect more on all of this now. It needed to be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home